- Achieve Cat 2
- Beat my 10 mile TT time of 23:12 (Standard Road Bike set-up)
- 1st in a cat 3/4 race
- Top 5 in Crystal Palace league
- Top 5 in a road race*
- Get in a successful breakaway
- Podium at Mountain Mayhem (Solo 24hr MTB race)
- Podium at Sleepless in Saddle (Solo 24hr MTB race - Well if it's on this year!)
- Compete in Solo 24 Hour World Championship (MTB)
- Top 200 finisher at Etape Du Tour
- Train Smarter**
- Venture into Cross racing next winter (New Bike #result)
- Beat my 6:28 minute lap of Regents Park
*Well, so yeah. I've never actually done a road race, just crit racing, that will obviously need to change
** This is important, and more to follow on this, but essentially upto now all i've been doing is riding. So... heartrate, power, intervals, rest days, threshold etc...
I will no doubt add a few more goals for next year, but at present, on this dark Wednesday afternoon before Christmas that is what comes to mind.